As a director or senior executive, every decision you make can leave you exposed to expensive claims and legal costs.
Directors’ and Officers’ liability insurance covers the cost of defending legal proceedings made against you, as well as any compensation costs that arise from an unsuccessful defence.
We have access to a vast panel of insurers offering exceptional cover, which include benefits such as:
- Directors’ & Officers’ and company reimbursement – £10m limit of indemnity for any one claim – higher limits can be requested
- Non-executive director – £250,000 – higher limits can be requested
- Legal representation expenses
- Costs arising from extradition proceedings
- Tax contributions where the company has become insolvent and personal liability ensues
- Actions between directors of the same company
- Employment-related wrongful acts
- Whistle blowing
- Pollution defence costs.
We have been helping clients with this type of insurance for many years so we are confident that we can find the right policy for your business.
Call a member of our commercial team now on 01372 375155 to get a quotation.
Alternatively complete the form below and we will contact you.