We unlike some appreciate the difference between a truly High Net Worth Policy and a standard household policy that has been adapted to look like a High Net Worth policy!
Quite often you can be misled and find yourself purchasing a standard policy that’s been modified to allow for a larger risk to be insured. In some cases this is perfectly acceptable and you will most likely experience savings. However, the policy wording was designed for a standard risk, and will therefore contain exclusions and warranties.
We have access to a large amount of warranty free Mid to High Net Worth policies. This means larger single article limits with the normal clauses in relation to the use of alarms, locks or safes not being present. In addition, valuable items can be insured on an “agreed value” basis in advance, allowing quick and easy resolution of claims.
Our mid net worth products include the following benefits:
• Worldwide all risks for Contents, Personal Effects, Art, Antiques and Jewellery
• Single article limit of £5,000 for valuables including Jewellery and Watches
• Single Article limit of £15,000 for art and antiques
• Contents at additional homes included, up to 15% of sum insured
• Student possessions up to £15,000
• Alternative Accommodation up to 3 years
• Business Equipment up to £20,000 and stock up to £10,000
• Unlimited trace and access cover to find sources of gas or water leaks within the home
• Full cover during contract works up to £75,000 (excluding JCT)
• Optional Family Legal Protection
Above and beyond the above, our high net worth products include the following benefits:
• Generous single article limits – £25,000 for Jewellery & Watches and £50,000 for Art and Antiques collections exceeding £500,000
• Contents in additional UK homes now up to 25% or £100,000 and including Art in business premises
• Unlimited Alternative Accommodation
• Environmental home upgrade to £50,000 following a claim
• Fully inclusive crisis management section including trauma cover and identity theft
• Full cover during contract works up to £150,000 (exc JCT)
• Student possessions, course and residential fees
If you would like a quotation please complete the form below with some basic information, we will then call you to obtain the required information to provide a full quotation.
Alternatively please open the PDF file at the bottom of the page to open a full quotation sheet. Once completed to the best of your knowledge please submit along with any existing/expiring policy documentation that you feel may assist us in providing you with the most competitive quotation possible. Once received, we can begin negotiations straight away and will contact you with a quote.