Holiday Home

Home Holiday Home
holiday home insurance

If you are lucky enough to own a holiday home, you will want to protect your property in case something goes wrong whether you are there or not! A high quality holiday home insurance policy is essential to achieve this.
A holiday home is just as vulnerable to the same perils as your main home. The roof could be damaged by bad weather, flooding could ruin the carpets, or a burglar could break in and steal your favourite vase. If you own a second home, you therefore need both buildings and contents insurance.
Standard house insurance cover is not enough for second homes because it does not normally provide cover if you leave the property empty for more than 30 consecutive days a.
R T Waters can provide cover via a number of different insurance companies whether it is for a UK property or overseas. We have a number of schemes with multiple insurers to find the right level of cover for you at market leading prices.
Irrespective of your property type or requirements we will use our knowledge and expertise to find the best insurance cover tailored to your needs.

• Buildings including Outbuildings
• Home Emergency Cover
• Contents including Highly Valuable Items
• Combined buildings & contents
• Accidental Damage Cover
• Legal Expenses
• Standard/Non-Standard Construction
• Thatched Properties
• Listed Properties

If you would like a quotation please complete the form below with some basic information, we will then call you to obtain the required information to provide a full quotation.


Full Name

Company Name (If necessary)

Correspondence Address


Tel No / Mobile No

Email Address

Current Insurer

Renewal Premium

Renewal Date

Details of Quote Required

Please provide details of what insurance cover you require. Please give as much information as possible.