Holiday and Residential Park Insurance

Home Holiday and Residential Park Insurance


Your park insurance is one of the largest business related expenses you will incur throughout the year; at RT Waters we understand this and want you to have a policy that reflects not only value for money but gives you the tailor made cover that suits your individual needs. Our policies have a number of valuable options that can be included:

  • New for old cover on your sales/rental stock.
  • Cover for your machinery including mowers and excavation equipment.
  • Public and Employers liability cover.
  • Monies held overnight.
  • All structures such as your reception, club house, or other outbuildings including their contents.
  • Business interruption should the worst happen.
  • The stock in your fisheries if a fish kill occurs.
  • Play area and activities cover.
  • Cover for your residential property if it is located on the park
  • Cover for any hook up devices you have
  • Hot tubs

If you would like a quotation please complete the form below with some basic information, we will then call you to obtain the required information to provide a full quotation. Alternatively please call Nick Udall on 01372 417 520 and he will be able to discuss your requirements.



Company Name

Correspondence Address


Tel No / Mobile No

Email Address

Renewal Date

Details of Quote Required

Please provide brief details of what insurance you require. Please give as much information as possible.