Residential Property Owners

Home Residential Property Owners
Residential Let insurance Broker

At RT Waters we are very aware that being a landlord comes with countless responsibilities and unforeseen risks – whether you own one property or an entire property portfolio, whoever your tenants are and whether the buildings are occupied or not.

We have access to a vast panel of insurers offering exceptional cover that can be tailored to your needs. These include benefits such as:

  • Buildings & Contents insurance
  • Accidental Damage
  • Policies that can be extended to cover multiple properties
  • Alternative Accommodation Expenses
  • Terrorism Cover
  • Subsidence, ground heave and landslip cover
  • Loss of Rent Cover
  • Optional separate Landlords Legal Protection & Rent Guarantee cover available
  • Property Owners’ Liability insurance – from £1m but can be increased to £5m+
  • Employers’ Liability insurance if required – £10m as standard

We have been helping clients with this type of insurance for many years so we are confident that we can find the right policy for your business.

Call a member of our commercial team now on 01372 375155 to get a quotation.

Alternatively complete the form below and we will contact you.


Full Name

Company Name (If necessary)

Correspondence Address


Tel No / Mobile No

Email Address

Current Insurer

Renewal Premium

Renewal Date

Details of Quote Required

Please provide details of what insurance cover you require. Please give as much information as possible.